Cadet College Swat 8th Class Entry Test English Model Papers
Cadet College Swat Entrance Test for Class VIII
Time: One hour Marks: 100
Q.1. a. Do as directed (20) (1) The book is ________ the table. (put suitable preposition)
(2) Always trust ________ Allah (put suitable preposition)
(3) Respect ________ elders (Use article)
(4) She is ________ M.A (Use article)
(5) His father is (serious) ill. (Use correct Adverb)
(6) She took tea. (Change into negative)
(7) He went________ the library (By, For, To)
(8) He pours tea _______ the cup (into, onto, to)
(9) As you so __________ shall you reap (so, from, by)
(10) Ahmad _________ a good family. (from, on, for)
Correct the following spellings to become meaningful words. (10)
Tamperature ii. Nationel iii. Attracttive iv. Glamuor
Badget vi. Courege vii. Liptop viii. Hydrolic
Masculane x. Beautifal
Make useful Sentences. (10)
(1) Unable (2) Narrow (3) Brought (4) Creator (5) Notorious
Rearrange the following into meaningful sentences (10)
(i) Health injurious smoking is to (ii) Walk good morning for is health
(iii) Good reading a is habit (iv) Neighborhood our in he living is
(v) Capital city KP of is Peshawar a
Q.2. Write an essay of about 100 words on any ONE of the following (15)
- My country b. My best friend c. The Importance of Computer
Q.3. Write a letter to your father telling him about your progress in studies. (15)
Write an application to the Principal of your School for fee concession.
Q.4 a Translate the following into Urdu (10)
(1) Respect the elders and love the youngers.
(2) Libraries plays important role in a country’s progress.
(3) Daily exercise and balanced diet is good for health.
(4) Have you ever seen a lion in real?
(5) Pakistan has been the victim of terrorism since 2001.
b. Translate the following into Urdu (10)
1. Safai nisf eman hai
2.Perhais elaj sy behtr ha
3. hockey pakistan ka qumi khail hai
4. sanp ko dakhty hi wo byhosh ho gia
5.kia wo baqaidgi cy warzish krta hai?