ZTBL OG-3 OTS Test Pattern Syllabus Sample Paper
Agriculture : 10 %
General Knowledge : 20 %
Analytical Ability: 20 %
English Grammar & Comprehension: 30 %
Professional Discipline relating to Job: 20 %
1. He has great affection ———– his grand children?
2. In the following question choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word:
3. Which Surah starts without Bismillah?
4. Allama Muhammad Iqbal delivered his famous Allahabad Address in?
5. The capital city of Gilgit Baltistan is:
6. The United Nations was found on:
|(a)March 24, 1945
||(b) Oct 24, 1945
|(c)March 24, 1950
||(d) Oct 24, 1950
7. If 2x + 2x + 2x = 12 then what is the value of x in 2x – 1 = 3?
8. A gardener brought 5 rabbits, after 2 months rabbits became 10, and after 4 months they became 20. If the growth continues on the same ratio, what would be the amount of rabbits after 1 year?
9. As you go down into a well, your weight:
|(a) Increases slightly
||(b) Decreases slightly
|(c) Remains exactly the same
||(d) None of the above
10. A married couple adopted a male child. A few years later, twin boys were born to them. The blood group of the couple is AB positive and O negative. The blood group of the three sons is A positive, B positive, and O positive. The blood group of the adopted son is:
|(a) A Positive
||(b) O Positive
|(c) B Positive
||(d) Cannot be determined on the basis of the given data