Election Commission of Pakistan Election Officer Jobs BS-17 Through ECP Online Recruitment System
Applications from suitable candidates on prescribed proforma are invited to fill vacancies as below:-
Election Officer (BPS-17)
Qualification & Experience:
Master (2nd Division) OR B.A (Hons)/B.Sc (Hons) B.Com (Hons) (2nd Division) OR Law Graduate (2nd Division) OR B.A/B.Sc/B.Com (2nd Division) with two years service experience in any Government Organization.
Age Limit (Years): Up to 30 Years
Total No. of Posts: 59
Quota wise No of Posts:
Sindh (U)- 04
Sindh (R)- 07
Gilgit Baltistan- 01
2. Attested Copy of CNIC must be attached with the application form.
3. Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government instructions.
4. The number of vacancies being announced is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
5. Persons already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
6. Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov.pk or http://jobs.ecp.gov.pk/ within 15 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
7. Applicants who apply through the online Recruitment System are also required to submit their applications in hard form.
8. Hard copies of their applications on the following prescribed format and photocopies of other documents to be attached should reach through P.O Box No.1418 on or before 30th May, 2020.
9. Note Please: Applicants who had earlier applied for the post of Election Officer in response to previous advertisement dated, 17th March, 2019 do not need to re-apply.
10. Applications after cutoff date will not be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.