Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman)’s Secretariat
Regional Office Lahore
WAFAQI MOHTASIB (OMBUDSMAN)’S SECRETARIAT
REGIONAL OFFICE, 15-A, DAVIS ROAD, LAHORE.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill up the following posts in the
Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman)’s Secretariat, Regional Office, Lahore
IntermediateComputer literate preferable.
Matric with minimum 30
w.p.m speed in typewriting. Computer
Terms and conditions
1. Candidates already working in the Government Organizations/Departments shall apply through proper channel.
2. Interested candidates meeting the requisite qualification and criteria may apply to the National Testing Services (NTS) within 15 daysfrom the date of advertisement. Late submission of applications after due date will not be entertained.
3. Call letter for test/interview will be issued after scrutiny and shortlisting of applications.
4. The candidates should send their applications with attested copies of all relevant documents and two recent photographs to NTS.
5. The number of posts may be increased/decreased.
6. Computer knowledge is mandatory for all positions.
7. Age relaxation will be allowed as per Government instructions. However, General
Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit will be applicable for all posts.
8. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview.
9. Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat encourages the both male and female candidates to participate.
10. The candidates who have already applied vide this Secretariat advertisement dated
18.01.2016 appeared in daily”Jang” and “Nation” are also requested to apply again to NTS.
HOW TO APPLY:-1. Please download the Application Form and deposit slip from NTS website
(www.nts.org.pk), pay the prescribed test fee of Rs.400/- in any of the country wide
online branches of ABL,HBL,UBL and MCB.
2. Please send, by mail or couriers, the filled up Application Form along with the paid copy
of the deposit slip to NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Application Forms submitted by hand will not be accepted.
3. Test fee is non refundable.
4. Please use separate form and separate envelop if you wish to apply for more than one posts.
5. For any further information, please visit NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
Deputy Director (Admn)
Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat
Regional Office,15-A, Davis Road, Lahore.
Written Test Syllabus UDC and LDC 20% mcqs from each following subjects
Last Date For Application Submission:
Tuesday, 15th March 2016
Sunday, 3rd April 2016