UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA
No. UOS / ACC/3708 Dated: – 27-12-2016
Annual Examination 2016 to be held in January / February 2017
Time 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Note: Candidates must keep their Original National Identity Card and Roll No. Slip with them during the
course of Examination failing which they would not be allowed to take the Examination.
Note:Candidates must keep their Original National Identity Card and Roll No.Slip with them during the course of Examination failing which they would not be allowed to take the Examination.
Date Day Subject / Paper
10-01-2017 Tuesday BED 501 Introduction to Education
11-01-2017 Wednesday BED 506 Human Development and Learning
12-01-2017 Thursday BED 503 Methods of Teaching
13-01-2017 Friday BED 504 Introduction to Computers in Education
16-01-2017 Monday BED 505 Teaching Profession and Educational Law
17-01-2017 Tuesday BED 502 English Language Communication Skills
18-01-2017 Wednesday BED 507 Assessment in Education
19-01-2017 Thursday BED 508 Classroom Management
20-01-2017 Friday BED 509 Curriculum Development
23-01-2017 Monday BED 510 Teaching of Mathematics
24-01-2017 Tuesday BED 511 Teaching of Physics
25-01-2017 Wednesday BED 512 Teaching of Chemistry
26-01-2017 Thursday BED 513 Teaching of Biology
27-01-2017 Friday BED 514 Teaching of English
30-01-2017 Monday BED 515 Teaching of Pakistan Studies
31-01-2017 Tuesday BED 516 Methods of Teaching Urdu
01-02-2017 Wednesday BED 517 Teaching of General Science
Dates/ centers for the Teaching Practice will be communicated to the Principals after written exam.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
Candidates are directed to note the following instructions:-
1. Roll No. should be written on the right of the title page of the answer book only and not at any other place. Answer book number should also not be mentioned inside the answer book.
2. Marks of identification should not be made any-where in the answer book or on the title page.
3. Part with any material relevant to the syllabus before entering into the Examination Hall
4. No appeal to be made to the Examiner in the answer book.
5. Abusive or Obscene language should not be used in the answer book.
6. Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who refuses to obey Center Superintendent, changes his/her Roll No / Seat with another candidate, create disturbance, stages walkout, resorts to pen down strike or instigates others to do so, or otherwise misbehaves in or around the Examination Hall.
7. Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who is found in possession of fire-arms or anything capable of being used as a weapon of offence in or around Examination Hall.
8. No one is allowed to leave the Examination Hall before first one hour is over. If any one leaves
after one hour or before half the time is over, he/she shall not be allowed to take away the Question Paper.
9. No one can appear in the Examination without getting his/her Roll Number Slip. Unfair-means case shall be registered against those who will violate the instructions and rules / regulations
of the University.
UNIVERSITY OF THE PUNJAB NOTIFICATION NO.312 /Cond. D.S. DATE SHEET FOR THE BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B.Ed.) ANNUAL EXAMINATION, 2016 TO BE HELD Some Related Posts
UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA No. UOS / ACC/2286 Dated: -16 -06-2016 DATE SHEET M.Ed, 1st Annual Examination 2016 to be held in July Some Related Posts