The Punjab Provincial Co-operative Bank Ltd
(Career Opportunities for General Banking)
The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited, established in 1924 & Scheduled since 1955, having network
of 151 branches in the province of Punjab, with Head Office at Lahore, is looking for dynamic & high achieving
individuals for the following position:-
Qualification: Minimum B.Com/BBA/Agri-graduate with Min 2.5 CGPA on a scale of 4.0
/ Min 50% in case of annual system from HEC recognized
Experience: Not Required.
Age Limit: 21-28 years.
Place of Posting: In any branch of the concerned Division/Zone, in the Punjab.
Pay Package: Rs.20,175/- (Basic Pay Rs.9,355/- plus allowances) & other benefits as admissible under the PPCBL Staff Service Rules-2010.
TOTAL NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 52
1. Rawalpindi Zone 11 5. Faisalabad Zone 05
2. Gujranwala Zone 04 6. Bahawalpur Zone 08
3. Sahiwal Zone 04 7. D.G. Khan Zone 05
4. Sargodha Zone 03 8. Multan Zone 12
1. Appointments shall be made strictly in any branch of the Zone, against which applicant
will apply. (Zone-wise detail of branches is available at Bank’s website).
2. Eligible candidates shall be required to undergo a written test followed by panel interview.
3. Selected candidates will be offered regular employment on gratuity basis as per PPCBL
Staff Service Rules-2010, subject to successful completion of Probation Period.
4. Selected candidates shall be required to sign a service bond of Two Lac, to serve the Bank
for a period of atleast three years.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
1. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk.
2. Please deposit test fee of Rs.550/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches
of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
3. Filled application form, original paid deposit slip along with two passport size photographs
and photocopy of CNIC will be sent to NTS Headquarter, Islamabad.
4. Test fee will be non-refundable/non-transferable.
5. Mobile phone will not be allowed in test center premises.
6. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
(Commerce & Banking)
Analytical Reasoning 10%
General Knowledge/ Current Affairs 10%
Sunday, 21st February 2016