PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION LAHORE DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION AND
FINAL PASSING OUT EXAMINATION SYLLABUS
Local Government System
1. Local Government System
(i) Concept of Local Government System.
(ii) Worldwide experience.
(iii) Local Govt. System in Pakistan Background.
2. Punjab Local Government Ordinance, 2001
(a) Functions and powers of:
(i) District Governments
(ii) Tehsil / Town Municipal Administrations
(iii) Union Administrations
(iv) Recent amendments/role of local government.
(v) Merits/demerits and success/failure of Local Government System in the Punjab
(b) Punjab Local Government Commission.
(c) Citizen Community Boards (CCB)
(d) Local Government Finance.
3. The Punjab Local Government Property Rules, 2003.
4. The Punjab district Government Rules of Business, 2001
5. The Punjab Local Government (Taxation) Rules, 2001.
6. Muslim Family Laws ordinance, 1969.
7. Child Marriage Act.
8. Wasteful Expenditure Act.
Note: Bare Act and rules shall be provided in the examination
Total Marks 100
1. The Punjab Land Revenue Act, 1967 (Act XVII of 1967) and Land Revenue Rules, 1968.
2. The Punjab Alienation of Land Act, 1900 (XIII of 1900)
3. Punjab Land Administration Manual: Chapters I, II, IV, IX, XIII to XX and XXII.
4. Punjab Land Records Manual (second edition): Chapter 7 & 18.
5. The Punjab Consolidation of Holdings Ordinance, 1960 (VI of 1960)
6. The Punjab Agricultural Income Tax, 1997 ( I of 1997)
7. The Registration Act, 1908 (XVI of 1908) and the Registration Rules.
8. The Stamps Act, 1899 (II of 1899)
9. Douie’s Settlement manual (5th Edition, 1961): Chapter-I (Introductory), Book-I, Book-II
(Chapters VII, IX, XII & XIII) and Book-III (Chapter XV, XVI, XVII & XVIII)
10. The Colonization of Government Lands (Punjab) Act, 1912 (V of 1912)
11. Land Acquisition Act, 1894.
12. Important concepts of:
(a) Law of Inheritance
13. Punjab Tenancy Act, 1884.
Note: Bare Acts shall be provided in the examination.
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION LAHORE DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION AND FINAL PASSING OUT EXAMINATION SYLLABUS Paper-I Office Management & Communication Skills Marks 100 Course Outline Part-A (40 Marks) Office Some Related Posts
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION LAHORE DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION AND FINAL PASSING OUT EXAMINATION SYLLABUS Paper-III Public Administration Marks 100 Course Outline Part-A Public Administration (40 Marks) Public Administration in Some Related Posts
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION LAHORE DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION AND FINAL PASSING OUT EXAMINATION SYLLABUS Paper-V Economics and Financial Management Marks 100 Course Outline Part-A Economics (40 Marks) 1. Overview Some Related Posts