These Questions are very helpful for ADLR Interview,Tehsildar,Revenue Officer
1.The West Pakistan Land revenue Act enforced on
2. The Punjab Land Revenue act is divided in to
3. The Sections in the Punjab Land Revenue act 1967 are
4. The schedules in Punjab Land Revenue act 1967 are
5. Lambardar is the most important functionary at level.
6. Lambardar is given ________ percent of Land Revenue which is called Pachotra.
7. The West Pakistan Land revenue Act was passed on
4th November 1967
8. The incom a nation collects from Taxes is called
9. Holdings of a land Lord is called
10. A list of Owner’s holdings is called
11. Survey Number is also called
- Village officers are
Kanungo, Patwaries, Kotars, Lambardars,
13. Hereditary Lambardari system was abolished by
Supreme Court of Pakistan
14. Hereditary Lambardari system was abolished by SC in
15. What is the period of limitation an Appeal before Collector
16. What is the period of limitation an Appeal before Commissioner
17. What is the period of limitation an Appeal before Board of revenue
18. The types of revenue officers are
19. Revenue Administration of a Tehsil is entrusted to
20. Inspection of Harvest is called
21. What is Shajra Kishtwar?
The map of a village showing the position and boundary of every field.
22. Under which section of Land Revenue Act 1967 mutation is laid down
23. The post next higher to Patwari is
24. The register of crops inspection is called
25. What is the vernacular word for mutation?
26. When the period of Khareef Crops starts in Pakistan?
May and June
27. When the period of Khareef Crops ends in Pakistan?
September and October
28. The Assessment of Land revenue remain in force for ——- years.
29. What is Karam?
Unit of Length
30. What is Sarsahi?
unit of Area
31. The un irrigated Land which depends on rainfall for cultivation is called
32. The un irrigated Lands which are affected by by flooding or moisture of rivers are called
33. The Land which is irrigated by canals is called
34. The Land which is irrigated from water of the Wells is called
35. The Land which is irrigated from water of the Tube Wells is called
36. The land which is irrigated from two sources;1.from wells & 2. from canals is called
37. The land which is irrigated from tanks, jhils, streams, springs or kareezes is called
38. The land which is irrigated from hill torrents is called
Rod-Kohi or Bandeza
39. The Land which remains un-sown for 4 to 11 harvests is called
40. The Land which remains un-sown for twelve harvests is called
41. The statement of customs respecting rights or liabilities in the estate is called
42. A village note book is prepared for each
43. A village note book is also called
44. The period of Rabbi crops starts in Pakistan in the months of
October & November
45. Period of Rabbi crops ends in
April & May
46. Low lying land near rivers is called
47. A portion of crop which has failed to come to maturity is called
48. A surcharge of 5 % on the revenue paid to village Headman is called
49. The deputy of Tehsildar is known as
50. What is Parta? The assessment rate for land revenue is called