ADVERTISEMENT NO. 30/2016
LIVESTOCK & DAIRY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
- NO. 230.
(CASE NO. 05- RK / 2016) RECRUITMENT TO (19) NINETEEN PERMANENT POSTS OF VETERINARY OFFICER / CURATOR / OFFICER INCHARGE STORE (BS-17) (INCLUDING 01 POST RESERVED FOR MINORITY & 03 POSTS RESERVED FOR WOMEN QUOTA) IN THE DIRECTORATE OF VETERINARY RESEARCH INSTITUTE, LIVESTOCK & DAIRY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT.
- 1. QUALIFICATION: DVM from a recognized University and registration with Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council.
- 2. PAY: BS-17
- AGE: 21 to 30 + 05 Years General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates = 35 Years on 09-09-2016 and 21 to 30 + 08 Years General age relaxation in upper age limit for Female Candidates = 38 Years on 09-09-2016 as per Govt. of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
- 4. DOMICILE: Candidates are domiciled in any District in the Province of the Punjab.
- 5. GENDER: Male, Female & Shemale.
- 6. PLACE OF POSTING: Directorate of Veterinary Institute/Foot and Mouth Disease Research Center Lahore Cantt.
- 7. SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN TEST: One Paper MCQs Type Written Test relating to Prescribed Qualification of 100 marks of 90 minutes duration will be conducted, If required.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW) (UPTO BS-18)
1. Candidates are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions for Candidates-2016” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respect. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidate.
2. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 09-09-2016 up to 12:00 PM. Candidates should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post.3. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
4. It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit 400/- under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of.Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
iii. Disabled candidates are not required to deposit application fee.