PPSC Advertisement No 9-2015
- NO.58. (CASE NO. 28- RE / 2015) RECRUITMENT TO THREE (03) PERMANENT POSTS OF PROFESSOR OF PATHOLOGY (BS-20) IN THE PUNJAB HEALTH DEPARTMENT.
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
- a) MBBS or equivalent medical qualifications recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and the following postgraduate qualifications in the subject:-
D.Sc, Ph.D, F.C.P.S, M.Phil (Pak) or equivalent qualifications recognized by the PMDC.
- b) Three years teaching experience as Associate Professor. Provided that the total teaching experience as Assistant / Associate Professor is not less than 08 years OR 09 years teaching experience as Assistant Professor in a recognized institution with atleast 05 research papers published in a standard medical journal while working as Assistant / Associate Professor.
AGE: 35 to 50 + 5 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidates = 55 years and
35 to 50 + 08 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Female candidates = 58 years on 13-04-2015 as per Govt. of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
GENDER: Male, Female & Shemale.
PLACE OF POSTING: Various Teaching Hospitals in the Punjab.
Four (04) sets of Photocopies of each Research Papers published in a standard medical journal recognized by PMDC and Two (02) sets of Photocopies of following documents will be required to be submitted alongwith hard copy of Online Application Form within 07-days after the closing date:-
- a) Original Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
- b) Matriculation Certificate, showing date of birth and in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad and date of birth given in school leaving certificate.
- c) Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ Level along with certificate of equivalent qualification from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad showing total / obtained marks or percentage of marks.
- d) Degree and Detailed marks of MBBS (1st to final profs.) duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing total / obtained marks and percentages and postgraduate Degree / D.M.C in the subject. In case detailed marks are not produced, then minimum passing marks will be considered.
- e) Valid PMDC registration showing all medical degrees /postgraduate qualifications therein.
- f) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
- g) In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (available on web site) duly signed & stamped by the Competent Authority of concerned Department.
- h) Experience certificate (specimen available on website) issued from competent authority i.e. Health Department.
- i) Valid C.N.I.C.
- j) Disability certificate, if ‘Yes’ in Column 20 of Online Application Form has been ticked.
- k) Passport size photograph.
- l) Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by P.M.D.C and declared equivalent by the Q.E.D.C of the Health Department.
- NO. 59. (CASE NO. 18 – RF / 2015) RECRUITMENT TO FOUR (04) TEMPORARY LIKELY TO BE MADE PERMANENT POSTS OF LADY ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT JAIL (FEMALE) (BS-16) IN THE PUNJAB PRISONS UNDER THE PUNJAB HOME DEPARTMENT.
- i) Bachelor’s Degree (2nd Division) from a recognized University; and
- ii) PHYSICAL STANDARD:
Height: 158 cm.
Weight: (Height 158 cm and maximum weight: 70 Kg for 158cm Height and 2 Kg plus
for each extra 3 cm Height.
Right: 6/6 without Glasses.
Left: 6/6 without Glasses.
Certificate of Physical measurements found to have been tempered with in any way, including over-writing & cutting, shall not be acceptable.
One Paper written test (MCQ Type) will be of Graduate level in the following disciplines:
(i) General Knowledge (ii) Everyday Science
(iii) Pakistan Studies (iv) Islamic Studies
(v) Urdu Language (vi) English Language
0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
AGE: 20 to 27 years on 13-04-2015.
GENDER: Only Female.
PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in the Punjab.
NOTE: No relaxation in Age, Physical Standards & Educational qualifications is allowed, notwithstanding general purpose provision of the Application Form.
LABOUR & HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
- NO. 60. (CASE NO. 17 – RF / 2015) RECRUITMENT TO FIFTEEN (15) (INCLUDING 01 POST RESERVED FOR MINORITIES AND 02-POSTS RESERVED FOR WOMEN QUOTA) PERMANENT POSTS OF PHARMACIST (BS-17) ON ALL PUNJAB BASIS IN THE PUNJAB EMPLOYEES SOCIAL SECURITY INSTITUTION, LABOUR & HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT.
Doctor in Pharmacy (Pharm-D) from recognized University and registered with Pakistan Pharmacy Council.
EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years experience in relevant field after Graduation.
AGE: 25 to 35 + 5 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidates = 40 years and
25 to 35 + 08 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Female candidates = 43 years on 13-04-2015 as per Govt. of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
PAY: PPG-12/BS-17 (Salary Package Rs.52,174/-)
GENDER: Male, Female & Shemale.
PLACE OF POSTING: Any PESSI Hospital in the Punjab.