1. Name the book in which name, activities and characters of the transmitter were given?
2. What is the main purpose of Isma-ur-Rajjal?
For Authenticity of Hadith
3. Name the member of Ashaab-e-Sufah who had narrated maximum Ahadis?
Hazrat Abu Hurrairah (R.A)
4. Name the Sahabi who narrated maximum number of Ahadis?
Hazrat Abu Hurrairah (R.A)
5. Hazrat Abu Hurrairah wrote…………..narrations of Ahadis.
6. The book of narration which Abdullah bin Umar wrote is name as………
7. Who is the best interpreter of the Book of Allah?
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
8. What is Hadith?
Sayings of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
9. What is Sunnah?
Actions of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH).
10. What is the literal meaning of Sunnah?
A mode of life, A manner of Acting, and A Rule of Conduct.
11. From where the word “Hadis” is derived?
12. What is the meaning of Tahdis?
13. Who used to write down every word of the Holy Prophet’s speech?
Hazrat Abdullah bin Umar
14. How many methods are there for the compilation of Ahadis?
15. Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal was the founder of the……………….school of law.
16. How many Ahadis does Musnad of imam Ahmed bin Hanbal contain?
17. How many Ahadis does Al-Mauta contain?
18. Who was the compiler of Al-Mauta?
Imam Maalik bin Anas
19. Who was the founder of the Maaliki School of Law?
Imam Maalik bin Anas
20. Name the first authority for the compilation of Ahadis?
21. What an authentic Hadis is called?
22. What is the meaning of Sahih?
23. How many Ahadis does the “Sahih Bukhari” contain?
24. Which was the most authentic book on Hadis literature?
25. Which was the second book, after the Holy Qur’an for the Muslim World?
26. How many Ahadis did Imam Muslim Ibn-e-Hajjaj compile?
27. The collections by Bukhari and Muslim are known as.
28. The Author of Al-Jami is……….
29. The author of Ibn-e-Majah is………..
30. How many books are there in Al-Kutub-al-Sitta?
31. What is the meaning of Al-Kutub-al-Sitta?
32. Hadis is the narration and record of the………………?
33. Which is the second source from which the teachings of Islam are drawn?
34. How many parts of each Hadis are there?
35. What is the meaning of Sanad?
36. What is the meaning of Matan?
37. How many kinds of Sunnah are there?
38. Which city Became the first centre of Islamic tradition?Medina or Hijaz
39. How many methods did the traditionalists apply for the authenticity of Hadis?
40. What is meant by Sunnat?
41. What is the terminological meaning of Sunnat?
The doings of Muhammad (PBUH)
42. What is meant by Hadith-e-Taqarar?
Muhammad (PBUH) saw some body doing something and remained silent.
43. What is meant by Hadith-e-Qauli?
The sayings of Muhammad (PBUH)
44. What is meant by Hadith-e-Faili?
Hadith in which any doing of Muhammad (PBUH) has been explained.
45. How the orders of Quran will be explained?
By Hadith-e-Rasool (PBUH)
46. Name any Majmooa-e-Hadith of Ehd-e-Nabvi?
47. Who wrote Sahifah Sadqa?
48. Were the Hadith composed after the death of Muhammad (PBUH)?
49. Did the Sahaba used to write Hadith in the presence of Muhammad (PBUH)?
50. Which Khalifa ordered in 99 Hijri to collect Hadith?
Hazrat Umar-bin-Abdul Aziz (R.A)
51. What is meant by Sahih Sitta?
Six Compact Books of Hadith.
52. What is meant by Saheyheen?
Sahih-al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim
53. Which are the two famous books of Hadith of 2nd century?
Motta Imam Malak, Kitab Al-Assar
54. What is the name of writer of Kitab Al-Assar?
Imam-e-Azam Abu Hanifa Naman bin Sabat
55. What is the name of the writer of Sahih-al-Bukhari and his date of death also?
Imam Abu /Abdullah Muhammad bin Ismail Bukhari, death 256 Hijri.
56. What is the name of the writer of Sahih-al-Muslim and his date of death?
Imam Muslim bin Hajjaj Neshapuri, death 262 Hijri
57. What is the name of the writer of Jamia Tarmazi and his date of death?
Abu-Essa bin Muhammad Essa Tirmizi
58. What is the name of the writer of Al-Moota and his date of death?
Imam Malak bin Unis, death 179 Hijri
59. What is meant by Isma-ul-Rajjal?
The secret of the describers of Hadith
60. Name the Um-mul-Momineen who described maximum Hadith?
Hazrat Aaysha Siddiqua
61. When did the work of editing the Hadith start?
During the Ehd-e-Nabvi
62. Mashkaat Sharif belongs to which subject?
63. Write the name of first collection of Hadith?
64. Write four basic pillars of Islamic Laws?
Quran, Hadith, Ijma, Qiyas
65. Which is the Mazahib Arbab?
Hanfi, Shafie, Malaki, Hanbali
66. What is meant by Hadith Mutfiq Aly?
This Hadith is explained in Bukhari and Muslim both.
67. Which is the first age of editing of the Hadith?
68. Which is the second age of editing of Hadith?
Sahaba Tabayeen’s Age
69. Which is the Third Age Of editing of Hadith?
150 Hijri to 450 Hijri
1. On Judgement Day, what will be asked first? Namaz 2. How many times word Zakat is used in Makki Surahs? 22 times 3. Some Related Posts