116. Who is called as Malk-ul-Moot?
Hazrat Izraeel (A.S)
117. How many Holy Books are there?
118. What is the most important subject of the Holy Books?
119. The Torat (the old testament) was revealed on………..
Hazrat Moosa (A.S)
120. The Zaboor (Psalm) was revealed on…………..
Hazrat David (A.S)
121. The Injeel or Bible (New Testament) was revealed on…………….
Hazrat Issa (A.S)
122. The Holy Quran was revealed on………….
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
123. Of the Holy Book, which is superior?
124. Of the Holy Books Allah takes responsibility for the everlasting preservation?
125. What are those people called who do not believe in Islam?
126. Who is known as “Apostate”?
A person who has read the Kalima of Isam, even then, he speaks ill of Islam and does not see harm in his ill speaking of Islam. He is called “Apostate”.
127. Who is called “Hypocrite”?
A person who reads the Kalima of Islam verbally and calls himself Muslim but disbelieves it heartily is called a “Hypocrite” (Munafiq).
128. What is the alternative name of Islamic Qaeda/Belief?
129. What is the basic Aqeeda of Islam?
Eman on Allah, Eman on Angels, Eman on Prophets, Eman on holy Books, Eman on Day of Judgement Day
130. Which word is opposite to Islam?
131. What did the Holy Quran say about Shirk?
132. What is meant by Wahi?
Hidden message (Prophetic Experiences)
133. What is the terminological meaning of Wahi?
Allah’s message which He sent to his Prophets
134. What is the meaning of Prophet?
135. What is the terminological mining of Nabi?
To whom Allah bless with Prophethood is called Nabi.
136. What is the difference between Nabi and Rasool?
Rasool brings new Din whereas Nabi did not do so.
137. Who was the first Prophet?
Hazrat Adam (A.S)
138. If somebody after Muhammad (PBUH) claims for Prophethood, what will we say to him?
139. What was the source of Prophet’s teaching?
140. To which Prophet Angels offered Sajda?
Hazrat Adam (A.S)
141. Is the word Rasool also used for Angels?
142. Write the names of four famous Angels.
Hazrat Gabriel, Hazrat Izraeel, Hazrat Israfiel, Hazrat Mekael
143. Who is the two ministers od Muhammad (PBUH) at sky?
Hazrat Gabriel, Hazrat Mekael
144. What is the duty of Hazrat Gabriel?
To convey Allah’s message to Nabi. (Brought the revelation from Allah to Prophet).
145. What is the duty of Hazrat Izraeel?
To capture Rooh. (He is called the angel of death) (Malaki Maut)
146. What is the duty of Hazrat Mekael?
To manage rains and eatings for creature.
147. What is the duty of Hazrat Israfiel?
To blow Soor. (Israfiel will blow the trumpet at the end of the world on the day of Judgement).
148. Name four Holy Books.
Torat, Zaboor, Injeel and Holy Quran
149. To which Prophet Zaboor belonged?
150. Which book belonged to Hazrat Musa?
151. To which Prophet Injeel belonged?
Hazrat Essa (A.S)
152. In Torat by which name Muhammad (PBUH) were called?
153. In Zaboor under which name Muhammad (PBUH) were called?
154. Zaboor was first to deliver or Torat
155. In which language Torat, Zaboor and Injeel were delivered?
156. What is the meaning of Akhirah?
A thing coming later
157. What is the opposite word to Akhirah?
158. What is the meaning of Dunya?
A thing in hand
159. Which two names of Hell are described in Holy Quran?
160. Explain the first and the last Aqeeda (Belief)?
161. What is the heading of Surah Ikhlas?
Aqeeda-e-Ikhlas (Belief in Oneness of Allah)
162. “None deserves to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad (PBUH) is the Prophet of Allah “. It is the translation of…………….
163. How many Kalimas are in Islam?
164. Name the Kalima which is necessary or a Muslim to recite?
165. What is the meaning of Tayyaba?
166. What is the meaning of Shahadat?
167. What is the meaning of Astaghfaar?
168. What is the meaning of Rad-e-Kufr?
Repudiation of infidelity
169. What is the meaning of Salat?
The recitation of Darood.
170. Namaz (Salat) means…………
Rehmat, Dua, Astaghfaar
171. Namaz (Salat) was made obligatory during the Prophet’s Miraj in…………..of the Nabvi.
172. The number of ‘Nafl’ Namaz is
173. Namaz-e-Kas00f is offered when……….
174. “Kasoof” is a prayer of
175. Namaz-e-Istasqa is a prayer for………….
176. Salat-e-Istakhara is offered for……….
177. Salat-e-Hajat is offered for……..
178. When a Muslim is bestowed with a blessing by Allah, Muslim should offer……….
179. Salat-e-Khauf is offered during
180. Total number of Rakaats in the Farz prayers is………..
181. ………….prayer (Salat) is not preceded by Azan.
Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Azha, Funeral
182. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) offered First Jumma prayer in the year……….
183. The Jumma prayer is not compulsory for…………
184. Which two prayers have no Azan?
Janaza and Eid
185. Which prayer is offered with backside of hands upward?
186. The Holy Prophet offered First Eid prayer in
187. Six additional Takbeers are offered in following prayer
188. Only one of the following category is exempt from Farz prayer
189. Eid prayer is a
190. Wazu for Namaz has……….Farz.
191. The command for Ablution is present in the Surah
192. The permission for Tayammum was granted in…….
193. Namaz-i-Tarawih is…………
194. The parts of prayer (Salat) which are compulsory are called…….
195. That part of prayer (Salat) which the Holy Prophet (PBUH) used to do is called……
196. What name is given to the direction towards which the Muslims face during Salat?
197. The funeral prayer is…………..
198. The Salat Witr is a part of……………
199. The act of shortening one’s prayer while on journey is called……….
200. What is the number of Rakaats in all five time prayers?
201. The reward of which prayer is equal to the reward of Hajj or Umra?
202. Which prayers were essential in the early period of Islam?
Fajr and Isha
203. Standing straight for a short while after Rukuh is called…….
204. Qauma is……….
205. The short period between two Sajdas is called………
206. Jalsa is……..
207. To sit straight in Salat is called…….
208. How many times Salam is performed in the Salat?
209. How many Sajdas are in Salat-e-Janaza?
210. Zakat literally means
211. Zakat is the…….fundamental pillar of Islam?
212. Which is the second of the most important pillars of Islam?
213. When Zakat was made compulsory?
214. Who said that there was no difference between Salat and Zakat?
Hazrat Abu Baker (R.A)
215. How many times the word Zakat occurs in the Holy Quran?
216. Caliph………..did Jihad on the issue of Zakat.
Hazrat Abu Baker
217. Without which act the prayer is useless?
218. One who disbelievers in Zakat is a
219. Person who is liable to pay Zakat is called…………
220. How many camels render are to par Zakat?
221. How many goats render are to pay zakat?
222. How many sheep render are to pay zakat?
223. How many cows render are to pay Zakat?
224. How many bulls render to pay Zakat?
225. How may buffaloes render are to pay zakat?
226. Jiziya is also called……..
227. How much of the produce of mine owners have to pay?
228. What is the meaning of Khums?
229. What is the compulsory tax on the produce of agriculture land?
230. How many kinds of Muslims are eligible to receive Zakat according to the Holy Quranic Verse?
231. Zakat is payable on gold of…….
232. Zakat is payable on silver of…….
233. Nisab for irrigated produce is…….
234. “Zakat” is the treasure of Islam, who said this?
Holy Prophet (PBUH)
235. Literally Roza (fasting) means…………
236. The fasting became compulsory in……A.H for the first time.
237. The function of fasting is…..
To purify heart from worldly desires.
238. The commandment for observing Fast has been stipulated in the Surah……
239. What is atonement for breaking the Fast?
To feed 60 people
240. It is a door through which fast observing people would enter paradise.
241. Which important night falls in Ramzan?
242. How many days are forbidden for fasting throughout the year?
243. In which month virtues flourish and evil is suppressed?
244. What is the meaning of Aitekaf?
245. Aitekaf during the month of Ramzan is.
246. Which Rukn-e-Islam is called as shield?
247. Which is the Third fundamental pillar of Islam?
248. When Siyyam of Ramzan was ordered?
249. Tarawih is a prayer of Ramzan. It means…….
250. Which important Ghazwa was fought in the very first Ramzan?
251. Who arranged Namaz-e-Tarawih in the leadership of Imam?
Hazrat Umar (R.A)
252. Literally meaning of Hajj is……
The will of visit
254. Hajj was made obligatory in…………
253. Yome-Afra is called…………
254. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) performed……Hajj in his life.
255. Hajj is a pilgrimage of……………
256. When did the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) offer Hajj?
257. There are………..types of Hajj.
258. In which Surah Hajj has been commanded?
259. How many camels the Holy Prophet (PBUH) scarified?
260. Shoot means
One tawaf of Kabba
261. The day of sacrifice during Hajj is called……..
262. The rite of offering sacrifice is performed at
263. Jamarat on 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th of the Zil Hajj is performed in……….
264. Which two prayers are offered together at Muzdalifa on the 9th Zil-ul-Hajj?
265. The number of Khutbas during the Hajj is………..
266. The first Hajj was performed by
Hazrat Adam (A.S), Hazrat Hawa (A.S)
267. Who built the first structure of the holy Kabba?
Hazrat Adam (A.S)
268. What is the fundamental pillar of Islam which requires both physical and financial sacrifices?
269. Literally Jihad means
To strive hard
270. Jihad was ordained on Muslims through a Quranic verse in……(A.H)
271. The battle was forbidden in Arabs in the month of…………
272. The word Jihad is derived from the word
273. The meaning of Jihad fi Sbil Allah is………..
Fighting in the way of Allah
274. What is the meaning of Qital?
275. How many encounters took place between the Muslims and non-Muslims during the life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH)?
276. What is the meaning of Rukn?
277. What is the plural f Rukn?
278. What is said to Namaz in Arabic?
279. What are the meanings of Salat?
280. When Namaz was ordered?
On 27th Rajab 10th Hijri on the occasion of Mehraj
281. What is the difference between Kufr and Islam?
282. Name the five Namaz
Fajar, Zuhar, Asar, Maghrib, Isha
283. Describe the Farz Rakaats of each Namaz
Fajar 2, Zuhar 4, Asar 4, Maghrib 3, Isha 4
284. What are the Farz of Namaz (Salat)?
Qayyam, Rakoo, Sajda
285. Which kind of worship is liked by Allah?
286. When Wazoo was ordered?
287. When Azan was started?
288. When Tayammum was ordered?
289. Namaz-Ba-Jamaat is how much better than individual Namaz?
290. In which timings the Namaz is prohibited?
Sun rising, suns setting, sun at the mid
291. When first azan was read in Kabba?
9 Hijri, on the occasion of conquest of Makah
292. Which Namaz Allah likes among Nafli Namaz?
293. What the Namaz-e-Jumma and Eids create in Muslims?
294. When is Namaz-e-Kasoof read?
At the time of Solar eclipse
295. When Namaz-e-Kauf is read?
When no rains
296. How many Takbeers are in Namaz-e-Janaza?
297. When the order for Tahweel-e-Qibla was made?
298. When first Namaz of Eid-ul-Fitr was read?
1st Shawal, 2 Hijri
1. Name the book in which name, activities and characters of the transmitter were given? Isma-ur-Rajjal 2. What is the main purpose Some Related Posts