Qualification & Experience:
– Engineering Diploma/Certificate Mechanical or Electrical ( 1 -3 Year)
– Minimum 5-6 Years of relevant Experience with hands one experience.
– To have thorough knowledge of all type of small and large size Diesel/Gas Generators.
– Knowledge Installation, service and maintenance of various capacity generators.
– To be able to carry out complete overhauling of generator engines.
– Will be responsible for day to day operation and preparation of service schedule for preventative maintenance of generators.
– Will be required to maintain both electrical and mechanical components of Generators at our sites.
– Will report to our Dubai office for any requirements with regards to the equipment and spare parts.
– Will be required to train other technicians working with you.
– Will be required to perform any other duties requested by company.
– Should have English and computer knowledge.
Remuneration & Placement:
– Basic Salary offered will be 2000 AED + 500 AED Allowance + Company accommodation in Tanzania.
– 6 Month probation and salary review after successful completion of probation.
– Based in Tanzania.
Interested candidates may any OEC Office Lahore, Karachi, or Islamabad by depositing Rs: 500/- as application fee in online OEC collection A/c No. 0112-79010447-03 HBL, Islamabad from anywhere in Pakistan. The bank deposit Slip/Challan form can be downloaded from OEC website or be obtained from any OEC office. For further details, contact on Ph.# Islamabad: 051-9253245&51-54, Lahore:042-99232494-96 and Karachi: 021-99206394&90.
OEC Jobs Through PTS Pakistan Testing Service Office Assistant Jobs and More Written Test Scheudle Syllabus will be announced later Some Related Posts
Labour Workers Jobs in Behrain for Pakistanis through OEC Some Related Posts