FPSC Advertisement No. 10/2015 for the following posts has been
displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the website for details as mentioned in the General Instructions and apply online upto 19th October, 2015 for the post(s) they qualify.
127. Case No.F.4-130/2015-R (10/2015). GENERAL KNOWLEDGE INSTRUCTOR (BS-17),TEMPORARY, LIKELY TO CONTINUE INDEFINITELY, PAKISTAN MARINE ACADEMY,KARACHI, MINISTRY OF PORTS AND SHIPPING. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Second Class
or Grade ‘C’ Master degree in International Relations. EXPERIENCE: Two (2) years post qualification
experience of teaching current affairs in a service institution or equal number of Sea Service in the
Rank. MAXIMUM AGE: 32 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
DOMICILE: Punjab. (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
128. Case No.F.4-133/2015-R (10/2015). SERGEANT-AT- ARMS (BS-19), PERMANENT, NATIONALASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT, ISLAMABAD. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Second Class orGrade ‘C’ Master’s degree from HEC recognized University. EXPERIENCE: Ten (10) years service in BS-17 and above in security matters. MAXIMUM AGE: 35 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE: Punjab. (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
129. Case No.F.4-136/2015-R (10/2015). DEPUTY DIRECTOR (LAN) (BS-18), PERMANENT,NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT, ISLAMABAD. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Second Class or Grade ‘C’ MCS/M.Sc. in Computer Sciences/IT/Information Security/Software Engineering
or any other equivalent degree from HEC recognized University. EXPERIENCE: Five (5) years
relevant post qualification experience rendered in Public/Private Sector. MAXIMUM AGE: 30 years
plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE: Punjab. (Both male and
female candidates are eligible).
130. Case No.F.4-142/2015-R. (10/2015). DEPUTY DIRECTOR (BS-18), PERMANENT,DIRECTORATE OF DOCK WORKERS SAFETY, (REGIONAL OFFICE) GWADAR, MINISTRY
OF PORTS AND SHIPPING. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. EXPERIENCE: (i) Five (5) years post qualification experience in testing appliances/ inspection of loading/ discharging of cargo on ports in Semi Government/ Government Organization. (ii) Knowledge of Labour Laws, Dock Labourers Act and the Pakistan Dock Labourers Regulations. AGE LIMIT: 25-35 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
DOMICILE: Punjab. (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
131. Case No. F.4-143/2015-R (10/2015) DEPUTY CAPTAIN SUPERINTENDENT (BS-19),TEMPORARY, LIKELY TO CONTINUE INDEFINITELY, PAKISTAN MARINE ACADEMY,
KARACHI, MINISTRY OF PORTS AND SHIPPING. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Certificate of Competency as Master Foreign Going or equivalent Naval qualifications. EXPERIENCE: Two (2)
years experience in Training Establishment for sailors or equal number of Sea Service in the Rank.
MAXIMUM AGE: 50 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE:
Punjab (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
132. Case No.F.4-145/2015-R (10/2015). THREE ASSISTANT SECURITY OFFICERS/ DEPUTY ASSISTANT DIRECTORS (BS-16 WITH SPECIAL PAY @ RS. 150/- P.M.), PERMANENT,
AIRPORTS SECURITY FORCE, CABINET SECRETARIAT (AVIATION DIVISION). MINIMUM
QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s Degree. PHYSICAL STANDARD OF FITNESS: (i) Minimum height:
For male 5′-6″ or 168 cm and for female 5′-2″ or 157 cm. (ii) Minimum Weight: For male 106 Lbs or
48.1 Kg and for female 45 Kg or 99.2 Lbs. (iii) Minimum Chest Measurement: For male 32¾″ or 83
cm, Expanded 34¾″ or 88 cm. AGE LIMIT: 20-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in
upper age limit. DOMICILE: Punjab=One and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa=Two. (Both male and female
candidates are eligible).
NOTE: The eligibility of the candidates with regard to Physical Standard of Fitness as advertised will
be determined on the basis of medical examination to be arranged by the ASF, Cabinet Secretariat
(Aviation Division) as and when required.
133. Case No.F.4-146/2015-R (10 /2015). ASSISTANT PRIVATE SECRETARY (BS-16),TEMPORARY, LIKELY TO CONTINUE, MINISTRY OF PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT AND
REFORM. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: (i) Second Class or Grade‘C’ Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized by HEC. (ii) Minimum shorthand speed 100 w.p.m. and typing speed of 50
w.p.m. (iii) Must be computer literate. AGE LIMIT: 20-28 years plus five (5) years general
relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE: Sindh (Urban). (Both male and female candidates are
134. Case No.F.4-147/2015-R (10/2015). TWO ASSISTANT ELECTRONIC ENGINEERS (BS-16),
TEMPORARY, BUT LIKELY TO BE CONTINUED FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD, PAKISTAN METEOROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT, CABINET SECRETARIAT (AVIATION DIVISION). MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Three (3) years post Matric Diploma in Electronics/ Instruments/
Mechatronics from a recognized institution. EXPERIENCE Three (3) years post qualification
experience in Operation & maintenance of electronic equipment. AGE LIMIT: 20-28 years plus five
(5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE:, Sindh(Rural)=One and
GBFATA=One. (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
1. All cases will be processed as per Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions as displayed at FPSC’s Website. Candidates are advised to go through the General Instructions particularly para-16 of the same to update themselves before applying.
2. All applications for General Recruitment in BS-16 and above must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk. Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website. No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants.However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date i.e.19.10.2015 addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for,intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
3. It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test. (The candidates should realize that nothing except original Treasury Receipt would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to FPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
4. The Pre-selection criteria for interview will be as per policy of the Commission contained in para -16 (A,B&C) of General Instructions, the candidates will be required to furnish attested copies of requisite documents viz: two photographs, Matric, Intermediate certificates, Bachelor, Master, M.Phil, Ph.D Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate( where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Ministry/Division/Department concerned, Domicile Certificate, Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servant) as well as Original TR (in non-test cases) etc. within 15 days of the Notice from FPSC by post, SMS and E-mail. The
candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information their candidature
shall be liable to rejection. Therefore, they are advised to keep their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date. From requisition of
documents it should not be presumed that the candidate is preselected. Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned upto the closing date.
The Application Fee for posts (BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS-20 and above= Rs. 1500/-) may be
deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury
authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable.
Admission Certificates for Screening (MCQ’s Test) for BS-16 & 17 posts and Written (Descriptive Test) for BS-18 & above posts, for General
Recruitment Cases will be placed on the website of FPSC i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk on 23rd November, 2015 tentatively. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through post.
7. Conduct of Test: (i) The Screening (MCQ)/Written (Descriptive) Test for Consolidated Advt. No. 10/2015 will tentatively be held from 20.12.2015 onwards. However, in small cases such tests can be conducted even in the very next month or as early as possible so candidates are advised to frequently visit FPSC website for the updates.
(ii) (a) Tests for the post of Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16) will be held at Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta
centers only, if sufficient number of candidates at each center are available.
(b) Candidates for the post of APS will first be called for typing test and those who qualify the Typing Test by producing required typing
speed as mentioned in the advertisement will be allowed to appear in Shorthand Test. While those who will not qualify typing Test will be
relieved without subjecting them to Shorthand test.
(c) Moreover, it will be mandatory for the candidates that minimum 80% of the Shorthand Test passage has been written by them in shorthand
outline. Otherwise, the candidate will be declared as fail.
8. Change of Centre: No request for change of centre shall be entertained except only in genuine hardship cases. The candidates can apply for
change of centre with proper proof latest by 30.10.2015. Thereafter no such request shall be entertained.
9. Closing Date for submission of applications is Monday, 19
th October, 2015.
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
FPSC Advertisement No 10-2016 Assistant Director Jobs Written Test Syllabus 2016-2017 RESEARCH OFFICER (URDU) LIBRARIAN ASSISTANT PRIVATE SECRETARIES ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (CIVIL) ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR/V.P.(COMP. SCIENCE)(MALE) CHARGE/STAFF Some Related Posts
Advertisement No. 08/2016 (05-AUG-16) Job Title BS Minstry/Department ASSISTANT CHIEF BS-18 PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT AND REFORM/PHYSICAL PLANNING & HOUSING SECTION DEPUTY CHIEF COST Some Related Posts