Date Sheet University of Sargodha MA MSc Part-I-2Composite 2nd Annual Examination 2016 held in March 2017
UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA
Note: Candidates must keep their Original National Identity Card and Roll No. Slip with them during the course of
Examination failing which they would not be allowed to take the Examination.
M.A/M.Sc Part-I/Composite 2nd Annual Examination 2016 to be held in March 2017
M.A/M.Sc. Part-II/Composite 2nd Annual Examination 2016 tobe held in April 2017
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
Candidates are directed to note the following instructions:-
1.Roll No. should be written on the right of the title page of the answer book only and not at any other place. Answer book number should also not be mentioned inside the answer book.
2.Marks of identification should not be made any-where in the answer book or on the title page.
3.Part with any material relevant to the syllabus before entering into the Examination Hall.
4.No appeal to be made to the Examiner in the answer book.
5.Abusive or Obscene language should not be used in the answer book.
6.Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who refuses to obey Center Superintendent, changes his/her Roll No / Seat with another candidate, create disturbance, stages
walkout, resorts to pen down strike or instigate others to do so, or otherwise misbehave in or around the Examination Hall.
7.Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who is found in possession of fire-arms or anything capable of being used as a weapon of offence in or around Examination Hall.
8.No one is allowed to leave the Examination Hall before first one hour is over.If any one leaves after one hour or before half the time is over, he/she shall not be allowed to take away the Question Paper.
9. Un-authorized change of center is strictly prohibited. If any one change his/ her center of examination at his/ her
own, un-fair means case will be registered against him/her, similarly no change of subject is allowed unless permitted by the University.
10.No one can appear in the Examination without getting his/her Roll Number Slip. Unfair-means case shall be registered against those who will violate the instructions and rules/regulations of the
UNIVERSITY OF THE PUNJAB
DATE SHEET FOR THE M.A./M. Sc. PART-II PART-1 ANNUAL EXAMINATION, 2016 TO BE HELD IN JUNE, 2016
Candidates are directed to note the following instructions.
1. Roll Number should be written on the right hand top corner of the title page of the Answer Book only and not at any other place.
2. Answer Book Number should not be written inside the Answer Book.
3. Marks of identification should not be made anywhere in the Answer Book or on the title page.
4. Any material relevant to the Syllabus should not be taken while entering the Examination Hall.
5. No appeal be made to the Examiner in the Answer-Book.
6. Obscene language should not be used in the Answer Book.
7. No one will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before first one hour is over. If any one leaves after one
hour or before half the time is over, he shall not be allowed to take away the Question Paper.
8. Unauthorized change of Centre is strictly prohibited, if any one will change his/her Centre of Examination of his/her
own, unfairmeans case will be registered against him/her. Similarly no change of Subject is allowed unless permitted
by the University.
9. No one should appear in the Examination without getting his/her Roll Number Slip.
10. The candidates are allowed to use scientific calculator only which should be without Mini-computer.
11. The candidates are not allowed to bring mobile telephone set in the Examination Hall.
12. Unfair means cases shall be registered against those who will violate the above or such other instructions as are issued.
13. Paper of Social Work is common for both M.A. & M.Sc. Candidates