1). The word Muhammad (SAW) as a name has been mentioned in Quran only:
(b) Four times
2). Khateeb –ul-Anbia as a title of:
(d) Hazrat Shoaib (AS)
3). A Verse of the Holy Quran indicates the name of:
(d) Hazrat Zaid (RA)
4). Masjid Zu Qiblatain is situated in
: (a) Madina
5). Which Surah of Quran has Bismillah twice:
(b) Al Namal
6). Sadaq-e-Eid-ul-fitr has been proclaimed in the year:
(a) 2 Hijri
7). Imam-e-Dar-ul-Hijrat was a title of:
(b) Imam Malik
8). Ameen –ul-Umat is the title of Hazrat:
9). Arafat gathering is held on:
(b) 9 Zil hajj
10. How much Surah the Quran contains:
11- The Nisab of Zakat in gold is
: c. 7 ½ Tolas
12. The original name of Imam Bukhari is:
d. Muhammad bin Ismail
13. Makka was conquered in:
d. 8 A.H
14. Jami-i-Quran is taken for: c.
Hazrat Usman (R.A)
15. Pious-Caliphate lasted for about:
(a) Egypt (b) Iran(c) Iraq (d) Jordan
(a) Scurvy (b) Beri Beri (c) Color Blindness (d) …….
(a) 28(b) 27(c) 26(d) 30
(a) Black Sea (b) Caspian Sea (c) Mediterranean Sea (d) Red Sea
20. Which of the following is largest country of South America?
(a) Argentina (b) Brazil (c) Colombia (d) Chile
(d) 16th December 1971
22. when the Simla Accord was signed?
(a) January 1972
(b) March 1972
(c) July 1972
(d) October 1972
23. Mr. Bhutto represented Pakistan in Simla Agreement, who participated from India?
(a) Mr. Rajiv Gandhi
(b) Ms. Indra Gandhi
(c) Mr. Narsimha Rao
(d) Lal Krishan Advani
24.What is the total area of Pakistan?
( (b) 796096 sq km
26. What is length of Pakistan-India border?
(c) 1610 km
27. What is the name of Pakistan-India border?
(d) Line of Control (LOC)
28. Which country is located in north ofPakistan?
(b) 8611 Meters
30. What is the original name of K-2?
(c) Godwin Austin
31. after how many years didPakistan get her first constitution?
(c) 9 years
(d) Objective Resolution
33. when the Constituent Assembly passed the Objective Resolution?
(a) January 1953
(b) April 1953
(c) September 1953
(d) October 1953
(a) Prime Minister
(a) New Law of Pakistan
(b) Pakistan Report
(c) Third Report
(d) Constitutional Formula
37. when first constitution ofPakistan was enforced?
(b)23rd March 1956
38. according to 1973 constitution who elects Prime Minister?
(b) National Assembly
39. in which constitution Bicameral Legislature was provided for the first time?
(d)30th Sep 1947
Q No: 41. Which country opposedPakistan‘s membership in United Nations?
. 42-The scientist who first discovered that the earth revolves round the sun was
43. Alexander Fleming discovered
44.Which instrument is used to measure pressure?
45. What does Angstrom measure?
d. Speed of ships
46. Light year is related to
48-blood is red due to ?
49-marian trence situated near?
31- headquarter of ghandhara civilization is?
50- head quarter of saarc is situated at?
1- iron, 2-copper 3- silver 4- wood
u.s.a and canida
57- which is smallest country of world among area
58-holy prophet pbuh appoited governer of yeman for collection zakat?
hazrat muaz bin jabal
59. Which international environmental pressure group was founded in 1971?
60. What is the capital of Morocco?
61. How many balls are on the table at the start of a game of pool?
62. In which country is the volcano Mount Aso?
63. What name is given to inflammation of one or more joints, causing pain, swelling and restriction of movement?
64. Which mineral is the main source of mercury?
65- Diamond is an allotropic form of…….?
66. The element common to all acids is…………?
67. Gobar gas contains mainly ………….?
68 The most malleable metal is………..?
69 Which element is used in Beauty Parlors for hair setting?
70. From which mineral is radium obtained?
71 What is laughing gas ?
Ans. Nitrous Oxide
72) Which is the longest river of America?
73) Don is river of ?
74) What is the length of khyber pass?
c) 56 km
75) Longest glacier of the world is Lambert situated in Antarctica, what is it’s length?
a) 320 Miles
76) Which of the following lake is most polluted lake in the world?
d) Lake eire
77) Tugela water fall is present in?
b) South Africa
78) Gota canal is the ship canal situated in ?
Give synonyms of the following
(a) Idle (b) Diligent (c) Defective (d) Deficient
(a) Effort (b) Unnecessary Excitement (c) Grief (d) Joy
(a) Repulsive (b) Horrid(c) Obnoxious (d) Calm
(a) Simple (b) Artful (c) Adroit (d) Disingenuous
(a) Juvenile (b) Infinite (c) Flawless (d) Contaminated
(a) Consistent (b) Conflict (c) Confrontation (d) Connivance
Give antonyms of the following:
(a) Rich (b) ……. (c) …….. (d) Adversity
(a) ……. (b) Care free (c) …….. (d) Careful
(a) ……. (b) Slender (c) …….. (d) ………
(a) ……. (b) Kind (c) …….. (d) ………
(a) Maxim Gorki (b) William Wordsworth (c) John Milton (d) Shelley
(a) Tota Kahani (b) Aag ka dirya (c) Mira-Tul-Aroos (d) Raja Gidh
(a) Bal-e-Jibreel (b) Armaghan-e-Hijaz (c) Zarb-e-Kaleem (d) Bang-e-Dara
(a) Iqbal (b) Sir Sayyed (c) Zouq (d) Ghalib
(a) 58 hijri (b) 54 hijri (c) 61 hijri (d) 50 hijri
(a) Lateeni (b) Farsi (c) Arabic (d) Greek
(a) Hazrat Ibraheem (A.S) (b) Hazrat Noah (A.S) (c) Hazrat Moosa (A.S) (d) Hazrat Shoaib (A.S)
(a) Maryam (b) Ammana (c)…….(d) Balqees
(a) 25 (b) 20 (c) …….. (d) ………
(a) 19(b) 20 (c) ……… (d) ………
(a) 360g (b) 448g (c) 580g (d) ………
100. If 15 men complete a work in 25 days, then 20 men will complete that work in how much days:
(a) 12 days (b) 15 days (c) ……… (d)